The reason you don’t tan is because you don’t have enough melanin in your skin.
Melanin is the tanning colour in our skin.
When we go in the sun it is produced to protect our skin.
So whatever sun exposure was there, it was used to make vitamin D in the skin.
How can I get tan fast?
Method 1 Getting a Natural Sun Tan
- Choose a base lotion or oil with a low SPF.
- Slather a natural oil on skin with a good base tan.
- Turn your body over frequently.
- Position yourself in direct sunlight.
- Lay out in the middle of the day between 10am and 4pm.
- Get naked.
- Use a reflective sheet or towel to focus the sun.
How can a fair skin person get a tan?
If you want to get a natural tan with fair skin, you’ll need to use high SPF sunscreen to protect yourself from skin damage and reduce your risk of developing skin cancer. Apply a generous layer of sunscreen to your skin and let it dry before you go outside.
How do you get a natural tan?
- Change into clothes that expose your skin to the sun.
- Tan before 10 AM or after 4 PM for the safest results.
- Apply sunscreen with SPF 15-30 at least 20 minutes before heading out.
- Wear UV-protecting sunglasses.
- Do not use “accelerating lotions” or other quick-tan methods.
- Understand how tanning works.
How can I get a tan without burning?
To get a good tan in the sun without getting sunburned, wear a water-resistant sunscreen instead of a sunblock so you will still get some of the sun’s rays on your skin. You will need to wait 15 minutes after application before you start sweating or swimming.
Photo in the article by “DeviantArt”