- What is the most expensive phone in the world 2019?
- What is the most expensive iPhone?
- What is the most expensive Android phone?
- Which phone has the best battery?
- Which phone has the best camera?
- How much does iPhone 11 cost?
- Why are iPhone so expensive?
- What new iPhone is the best?
- Is Android or Apple better?
- Which mobile is best to buy?
- What is the best phone to buy?
Here’s a quick recap of the 10 most expensive phones in the world:
- Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond – $48.5 Million.
- Stuart Hughes iPhone 4s Elite Gold – $9.4 Million.
- Stuart Hughes iPhone 4 Diamond Rose Edition- $8 Million.
- Goldstriker iPhone 3GS Supreme – $3.2 Million.
- iPhone 3G Kings Button – $2.5 Million.
What is the most expensive phone in the world 2019?
Most expensive phones in 2019
- Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond – $48.5 million.
- iPhone 4S Elite Gold – $9.4 million.
- Stuart Hughes iPhone 4 Diamond Rose – $8 million.
- Goldstriker iPhone 3GS Supreme – $3.2 million.
- iPhone 3G Kings Button – $2.5 million.
- Goldvish Le Million – $1.3 million.
What is the most expensive iPhone?
With the iPhone XS Max, Apple not only has the biggest iPhone ever, but now the most expensive iPhone it’s ever sold, with the 512GB tier reaching $1,449.00: iPhone XS Max 64GB – $1,099.00.
What is the most expensive Android phone?
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 didn’t make the list of the most expensive phones ever made.
It does not, however, contain regular phones customized by jewelers — like an iPhone featuring diamonds, emeralds, and other precious materials.
- Diamond Crypto Smartphone — $1.3 million.
- Goldvish – Le Million — $1.14 million.
Which phone has the best battery?
Phones with the best battery life
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
- Huawei P30 Pro.
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
- Samsung Galaxy A70.
- Huawei Mate 20 X.
- Moto E5 Plus.
- Moto G7 Power. Motorola has a history of making phones with top battery life as the Moto E5 Plus above attests, and the Moto G7 Power is its latest and greatest battery champ.
Which phone has the best camera?
The best camera phones right now
- Google Pixel 3. The best camera phone right now.
- Huawei P30 Pro. Runner up to the best camera phone crown.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. The best camera phone in a Samsung phone.
- iPhone XS. The best Apple camera phone.
- iPhone 8.
- Google Pixel 2.
- Samsung Galaxy S8.
- Wileyfox Swift 2 Plus.
How much does iPhone 11 cost?
iPhone 11: $699 (64GB); $749 (128GB); $849 (256GB)
Why are iPhone so expensive?
As a result, Apple phones are in their own unique class of mobile device. Creating a higher-quality phone naturally would increase the cost of it. But the fact that Apple can market a phone for $449 and still make a profit shows that they were clearly upping the price because they knew people would pay.
What new iPhone is the best?
Best iPhones 2019: Which Apple Phone Should You Get?
- iPhone XS Max. The best iPhone you can buy.
- iPhone XR. The best iPhone for the money.
- iPhone XS. Great performance in a more compact design.
- iPhone 8 Plus. Good price for dual cameras.
- iPhone 7. A good value–and the best iPhone for kids.
- iPhone 8. A good option for compact phone fans.
- iPhone 7 Plus. Affordable optical zoom.
Is Android or Apple better?
Only Apple makes iPhones, so it has extremely tight control over how the software and hardware work together. On the other hand, Google offers the Android software to many phone makers, including Samsung, HTC, LG, and Motorola. Of course iPhones can have hardware issues, too, but they’re generally higher quality.
Which mobile is best to buy?
Best smartphones 2019: The top mobile phones available to buy today
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro. Apple iPhone 11 Pro – Space Grey (64GB) deals.
- Huawei P30 Pro. Huawei P30 Pro deals.
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Samsung Galaxy S10+ deals.
- Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro. Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro deals.
- OnePlus 7T.
- Apple iPhone 11.
- Google Pixel 3a.
- OnePlus 7 Pro.
What is the best phone to buy?
- iPhone 11 Pro Max. The best smartphone money can buy.
- Galaxy S10 Plus. Our favorite Android with stellar battery life.
- iPhone 11. Great cameras for a great price.
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus. The big-screen phone to beat.
- OnePlus 7 Pro. A fantastic Android phone for a good price.
- Google Pixel 3a.
- iPhone XR.
- Moto G7 Power.