This means sunlight will reflect off the water and bounce right onto you.
So if you really want to develop that dark tan, dipping in the pool or lying on a lilo on top of water is not only relaxing and cooling, but very effective!
So grab your beach towel and get tanning.
How can I get a good tan fast?
Method 1 Getting a Natural Sun Tan
- Choose a base lotion or oil with a low SPF.
- Slather a natural oil on skin with a good base tan.
- Turn your body over frequently.
- Position yourself in direct sunlight.
- Lay out in the middle of the day between 10am and 4pm.
- Get naked.
- Use a reflective sheet or towel to focus the sun.
How do you get the best tan on holiday?
How to Get the Best Tan While on Vacation
- Before setting out to lay by the pool or beach, exfoliate your skin to ensure that it can soak up the sun and your tanning product.
- Use sun screen.
- Apply lotion on your skin before vacation and during.
- Use tanning lotion that has some type of sun protection in it.
- Use a moisturizing lotion after your time in the sun.
Can you get tan at 9am?
The Optimal Tanning Time
When you are sunning outside, the American Cancer Society suggests that you tan either in the morning or during the late afternoon hours. Specifically, you should avoid sun exposure between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Also, wear sunscreen with a minimum sun protection factor (SPF) of 30.
Can you tan in the shade by the pool?
It is entirely possible. A tan is not only due to direct exposure to sunlight, but can also be due to secondary radiations bouncing into the environment. The sand and snow, for example, strongly reflect the sun’s rays. You can therefore tan under an umbrella on the beach.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”